If you have a safeguarding concern please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our safeguarding policy:
Advice from the police: 2020-21 Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
Key messages for parents
- Trust your instinct for signs, you know your child better than anyone
- Have your children suddenly become very secretive?
- Are they sad or withdrawn but won’t say why?
- Do they seem distracted
- Do they have sudden mood swings?
- Are they unable to switch off from their phone or social media?
- Have open conversations with children about their internet usage.
- Use parental controls and seek guidance from the available free resource.
TVP is strongly advocating for information on staying safe the use of the NCA CEOP website www.thinkuknow.co.uk – this contains links to advice for children at different age groups, parents/carers and professionals including teachers.
The safeguarding team at the council have asked us to highlight this website for children to seek assistance if required: https://www.childline.org.uk/get-support/contacting-childline/